The culture of giving, of sharing [DRAWING]
There are so many things we can "give". Here you will find 16 examples of "giving" (both just drawn and written in English) given as an example by Chiara Lubich to the gen4 in 2004
01) Lend a pencil
02) Help your mom in the Kitchen
03) Listen: there is a friend who is sad: even if you other things to do, you stop and listen to him.
04) Teach a game, to someone who does not know it.
05) Give a kind answer: if someone asks you for something, answer with love, with kindness.
06) Give an snack to those who do not have it
07) Give a “good morning” with love, to your little brother, to your mother.
08) Give your forgiveness to those who hurt you
09) Give a smile dare un sorriso
10) Give help to the poor
11) Keep company to those who are alone, ill, to your sick sister who is bored in bed you may read a fairy tale.
12) Give a gift: when mom has a celebration, to your friend who has a birthday …
13) Give a hand to the one who is working
14) Console who is crying
15) Give joy to who is sad
16) give a great news: you come home after having received a good grade so say: “Mom I got a good grade!”
For those wishing to print them in booklet or leaflet form you will also find:
00) Cover Copertina
17) Back cover Retro